C.A.B.S - Coaching in Action Business Series takes you from where you are in your business, to where you want to be!
Creating a profitable and sustainable business alone can feel exhausting and fruitless at times. Everyone needs help – both human and the Divine! In this course you will learn how to co-create your business with the Divine under the instruction of Richard Seaman, a Soulful Entrepreneur and the founder and director of Seattle Life Coach Training. Richard will guide you through this self paced business development program specifically designed for Life Coaches, or anyone who desires to develop a successful, holistic soulful business. Proven and time tested soulful business building methods that work!
The C.A.B.S curriculum Explores, Examines and helps you Execute:
- Core aspects of business development
- Discover your niche’
- Become skilled at managing your finances and develop a positive relationship with money
- Build a marketing plan and strategy that supports your business goals, while staying true to yourself and your inherent gifts
- Receive support, accountability and help clearing the fog as you build your soulful business
- Design your business in a self-paced supportive environment
- Go at your own pace as you up-level or start your soulful business
- Get involved in an online forum that will support you and have access to qualified teachers and successful certified Life Coaches and Soulful Entrepreneurs
Let's Begin the Journey!
Seattle Life Coach Training
Founder & Director
Richard Seaman is an award-winning teacher, gifted speaker and the founder and director of Seattle Life Coach Training. For the last two decades, Richard has dedicated his life to profoundly transforming people's lives globally - personally, professionally and spiritually. A master life coach, motivational speaker and inspirational figure who has worked with people from all walks of life including fortune 500 companies like Intel, Microsoft, Boeing, University of Washington, and your everyday next-door neighbor.
Richard is the author of the books, It's All in the Sharing and Spiritual Reliability, which helped secure a spot for Richard as one of America's Next Top Spiritual Authors. With his wise and intuitive knowing and uplifting and straightforward approach, he has coached and guided thousands of people to a more powerful, passionate life.
In 2011 Richard was awarded the Best Teacher of the Year by the Arizona Private School Association for his outstanding leadership, and transformational education abilities and for leading the life-coaching program at the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA), Arizona's award-winning, private holistic healthcare college.
Richard has owned and operated Seattle Life Coach Training (SLCT) on campus in Seattle from 2010 to 2020 and now online virtual courses at www.SeatteLifeCoachTraining.com